A comprehensive course that equips you with all you need to write an impactful personal statement.
In this course you will:
- Understand what a personal statement is
- Learn the 3 key elements to writing the personal narrative
- Know more about the various common app prompts
- Get in-depth knowledge about supplemental prompts
- Implement a formula for writing your personal narrative
- Learn the how and why of writing the personal statement
- Learn how to use hook and symbols
- Understand how to outline the essay
- Learn about different essay writing styles
- Understand the do's and don'ts of writing the story
- Review several sample essays
- Use advanced techniques like the braided essay
- Learn how to end the essay
This course is relevant to high school seniors or anyone applying to undergraduate or graduate colleges and universities in the US. Beginner writers who are interested in learning how to improve their writing when applying to colleges or scholarship programs can also benefit from this course.