WORKING FOR YOU
Junior/rising Senior 15,974
Monthly payments distributed throughout high school
- Start at any time during the span of the high school career and finish in May/June of Senior Year.
- Monthly meetings to review progress and guide through the stages of college preparation and unlimited online support
- Discovering the College Major(s)
- Guidance for receiving Letters of Recommendation from school teachers, professors, or VoicED
- Full disclosure of any summer pre-college and research opportunities as such become available
- Access to Proprietary Assessments and Tools to Discover a Niche Interest or a Quality
- Access to Proprietary College Planner and all Colleges in the US for Statistics, Essays, Testing, and Calendar
- Guide to Early Decision and Early Action College Applications
- Portfolio/passion project/research review and guidance
- Ivy league and selective colleges supplemental essays
- Unlimited college essays and supplemental essays
- Guidance to the Common & Coalition Application
- Unlimited Access to all digital courses and supplementary materials
- 1:1 Brainstorm and edits for all essays and submissions
- Guidance to early decision, restrictive early action, and early action colleges
- Honors College essays guidance and applications
- Review of financial aid letter
- Guidance to Writing the Letter of Interest if Deferred
- College Scholarship appeal letter in May of senior year to appeal a scholarship amount that is deemed unsatisfactory
- One round of reviews of the personal statement essay by a former admissions officer
- College waitlist appeal letter(s) in May of senior year to request for getting off the waitlist and acceptance
- Guidance to hybrid programs, honors programs
- Guidance to sports scholarships
- Guidance to national scholarships
- Access to College Essay Writing Service for one review Review of One Personal Statement op
- Full Access to Summer College Workshops
- FAFSA Overview
- See ADD ON services for applying to MIT
- See ADD ON services for applying to BS/MD schools
SIGN UP TODAY!
The College Essay
2* Rising seniors are expected to submit about 22-24 supplemental essays in addition to the common application or the coalition application essays.
3* Majority of student apply to 10 or 12 private schools. Each private school excepts either the common application or the coalition application in addition to about 2 to 4 supplemental essays
- Many students require outside tutoring during the year. We collaborate with subject specialist to help with the process.
- Each service from the packages above can be ordered separately.
- The best value comes with most comprehensive packages, but rest assured, a customer will get support in all areas of college consulting if the needs and the aspirations of the student grow as time progresses. We strive to offer much.